- Stain Removal – Stain Fix employs the power of Hydrogen Peroxide to remove the colour from the toughest dye stains including wine, cool drinks.
- Two Part System – The two part system ensures maximum peroxide performance for the most stubborn stains.
- Versatile – Stain Fix removes colour from stains caused by juice, coffee, tea, alcoholic beverages, cool drink, urine, cellulosic browning, foods and organics.
- Coloursafe – Stain Fix is safe for use on colourfast fabrics and carpets, although pretesting should always be done to ensure colour stability.
- Fibre Safe – Stain Fix is safe for use on natural and synthetic fibres, however fine fabrics must be pre-tested for fibre stability before use.
Application areas and surface suitability
Carpets and fabric stain removal
Even stronger stain removal can be achieved by using the iron method. However extreme caution should be exercised as colour loss or fibre damage can occur.
Note: Stain Fix is sensitive to heat and light. Store out of direct sunlight and avoid storing it in your van for lengthy periods. Replace this at least one per month.
How to use
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals. Some fabrics and delicate carpets may experience colour loss.
Mix equal amounts of Part A and Part B in the mixing bottle provided.
- Remove by steam extraction as much of the stain as possible, doing extra dry vacuum strokes.
- Mix equal amounts of Part A and Part B in the mixing bottle provided.
- Apply solution directly onto the stain and agitate briefly.
- Allow 10 to 30 minutes reaction time for stain removal.
- Some stains will respond within 5 to 10 minutes whilst others may require up to 30 minutes.
- Extract or blot with a clean white absorbent cloth. Do not rub.
- Repeat process if needed
- Rinse the area with clean water or Rinse Pro.
Special application notes for using heat with Stain Fix
- Apply Stain Fix to the affected area and agitate gently using a brush.
- Cover the area with a white terry towel.
- Using a steam iron, iron over the area cautiously.
- Examine the terry towel to see if colour has transferred onto the towel.
- Cover the area again with a clean patch of the terry towel and repeat the process.
- Take care to watch for colour loss in the carpet.