- Easy application – Preseal penetrates quickly and is easy to apply.
- Retains Newness – Formula specifically designed to provide premium protection against staining and water absorption during fabrication, transport and installation.
- Protects – Enables easier removal of grout smear, helps prevent “framing” caused by grout moisture ingress and helps prevent construction and installation stains.
- Vapour permeable – won’t trap moisture. Does not hinder the natural passage of water vapour.
- Protects and adds value to your product.
- Prevents installation defects – Significantly inhibits tile warping and other installation defects.
Application areas and surface suitability
Formulated to provide premium protection to construction and fine stone, masonry and cement products during fabrication, transportation and installation.
- Marble, Limestone, Travertine
- Sandstone, Granite, Basalt & Bluestone
- Cement & Clay pavers
- Terracotta, Saltillo, Quarry
How to use
Read and understand the SDS before use.
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Material surface must be totally clean, dry and chemical free.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight. Apply at temperatures between 10°C and 28°C.
- Coverage is 5 to 20m2 / Litre per coat.
Ready to Use – No dilution necessary.
- Apply 1 coat of Preseal by generously saturating the surface using a polish applicator, roller or sprayer to stone. Ensure even coverage.
- Dip-sealing is also an approved method for six-sided sealing.
- The surface must be shiny wet with a liquid film for at least 30 seconds. For very porous substrates more sealer may need to be applied.
- Allow 5 – 10 minutes for the sealer to absorb into the surface and then remove the excess with a clean dry towel.
- Using absorbent toweling or applicator, wipe off any sealer remaining on the surface after 10 minutes of the last application. Moisten the towel with Methylated Spirits to remove residues which have dried on the surface.
- Allow 24 hours before fabrication or installation. Keep dry for 12 hours. Achieves a full cure in 24-48 hours.