- Encapsulating – an advanced blend of high performance embritteling and encapsulation agents encapsulate the emulsified soil, embritteling it for easy vacuum removal.
- More Soil Removal – Precisely balanced emulsification performance and embritteling ability, allowing a larger amount of soil to be removed by subsequent dry vacuuming.
- Commercial Compatible – ideal for commercial carpet – no rinsing required, faster cleaning rates, reduced recurring stains and no rapid resoiling.
- Fibre Safe – safe for use on wool, stain-resistant nylon, synthetics and synthetic upholstery.
- User Friendly – low odour formula.
- Economical in Use – Concentrate formula providing economical 1:32 dilution rates and outstanding cleaning action. Giving you an unbeatable encapsulating cleaner which doesn’t break your pocket.
Application areas and surface suitability
Encap Plus is an encapsulation (low-moisture) carpet cleaning detergent.
How to use
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals and dye stability.
Mix 250ml Encap Pro with 8 Litre clean water.
- Vacuum carpet to remove loose soil.
- Apply solution to the carpet through the shampoo tank or use a course spray. (1Lt of solution will cover 5 to 20m2 depending on the carpet pile density.
- Scrub/agitate the treated area using a low speed scrubber with a carpet brush or white pad.
- Allow carpet to dry (30 to 60 min) before opening to traffic.
- Encapsulated soils will be removed by subsequent dry vacuuming. (Leave for at least 24 hrs before vacuuming.)