- Innovative Chemistry – Brownaway is not simply a blend of acids typical of many browning solutions but utilizes innovative technology from the textile industry where polymers are used to release discolouration and fine particle stains (eg coffee).
- Dynamic Penetration Feature – The inclusion of super wetting and penetrating agents ensure that Brownaway quickly and effectively penetrates each discoloured fibre. This feature means that each discoloured fibre is treated not just on the outside but the Brownaway penetrates deep into the fibre for effective and permanent stain removal.
- Urine Removal – Carefully selected blend of low pH salts neutralize the urine crystals and remove the stain from the fibre.
- Fibre Safe – Brownaway is safe for use on all natural and synthetic fibres, however fine fabrics must be pre-tested for colour stability before use.
- User Friendly – Specialty low odour formula ensures user comfort.
Application areas and surface suitability
Browning remover for carpets and upholstery. Suitable for use on all carpet and fabric types.
How to use
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals and dye stability.
Ready to use
- Use Brownaway undiluted for severe contamination or dilute 1:1 for lesser effected areas and for use on upholstery.
- Spray apply this solution onto the fibre or fabric until it is wetted out.
- Agitate solution using a carpet rake or upholstery cleaning brush.
- Allow 10 – 20 minutes reaction time.
- Rinse extract using Actichem Rinse Pro or an Actichem Emulsifier.
- Allow to dry. Assist drying by increasing ventilation.