- Safer Innovative Chemistry – Rust Remover provides a safer alternative to Hydrofluoric and Hydrochloric Acids whilst still providing outstanding rust removal.
- Dynamic Penetration Feature – The inclusion of super wetting and penetrating agents ensure that Rust Remover quickly and effectively penetrates each discoloured fibre. This feature means that each discoloured fibre is treated not just on the outside but the Rust Remover penetrates deep into the fibre for effective and permanent stain removal.
- Blood Removal – Rust Remover’s innovative chemistry is also very effective for removing old, dried blood spots. Pretesting is always required.
- Fibre Safe – Rust Remover is safe for use on all natural and synthetic fibres, however fine fabrics must be pre-tested for colour stability before use.
- User Friendly – Specialty low odour formula ensures user comfort.
Application areas and surface suitability
Carpets and fabric stain removal
How to use
Read and understand the SDS before use.
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
Ready to Use – No dilution necessary.
- Use Rust Remover undiluted.
- Apply this solution onto the fibre or fabric until it is wetted out.
- Agitate solution using a carpet rake or upholstery cleaning brush.
- Allow 10 – 20 minutes reaction time.
- Rinse extract using Actichem Rinse Pro or an Actichem Emulsifier.
- Allow to dry. Assist drying by increasing ventilation.