- Encapsulating – an advanced blend of high performance embritteling and encapsulation agents encapsulate the emulsified soil, embritteling it for easy vacuum removal.
- More Soil Removal – Precisely balanced emulsification performance and embritteling ability, allowing a larger amount of soil to be removed by subsequent dry vacuuming.
- Commercial Compatible – ideal for commercial carpet – no rinsing required, faster cleaning rates, reduced recurring stains and no rapid resoiling.
- Fibre Safe – safe for use on wool, stain-resistant nylon, synthetics and synthetic upholstery.
- User Friendly – low odour formula.
- Economical in Use – Concentrate formula providing economical 1:32 dilution rates and outstanding cleaning action. Giving you an unbeatable encapsulating cleaner which doesn’t break your pocket.
Application areas and surface suitability
Encap Pro is an encapsulation (low moisture) carpet cleaning detergent.
How to use
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals and dye stability.
Mix 250ml Encap Pro with 8 Litre clean water.
- Vacuum carpet to remove loose soil.
- Apply solution to the carpet through the shampoo tank or use a course spray. (1Lt of solution will cover 5 to 20m2 depending on the carpet pile density.
- Scrub/agitate the treated area using a low speed scrubber with a carpet brush or white pad.
- Allow carpet to dry (30 to 60 min) before opening to traffic.
- Encapsulated soils will be removed by subsequent dry vacuuming. (Leave for at least 24 hrs before vacuuming.)