- Upholstery Soil Removal – Upholstery Plus employs a carefully chosen selection of solvents and emulsifiers to effectively release and suspend the tough organic and oily greasy soiling typical to upholstery.
- Stain removal – The addition of a unique stain removing compound releases many stains which other products leave behind. The net result is less spotting afterwards.
- Free Rinsing – The Upholstery Plus formulation has been carefully engineered to emulsify rapidly with the rinse water ensuring minimum residual chemical and maximum soil removal.
- Fibre Safe – Upholstery Plus is self neutralising and is safe for use on all synthetic fibres.
- User Friendly – Low odour formula – pleasant to use.
- Fragranced – A fresh citrus fragrance compliments the cleaned upholstery.
Application areas and surface suitability
How to use
Always pretest in an inconspicuous location for fibre and dye sensitivity. Use Encap Fine Fabric when cleaning fabrics constructed with cotton, silk and other delicate fabrics.
Mix 250ml Upholstery Plus with 4 Litres clean water. (1:16)
- Vacuum fabric to remove all loose soil.
- Spray apply this solution onto the fabric until it is wetted out. (1Litre of ready to use solution should cover approximately a 4 seater lounge suit or 4m2)
- Agitate solution using a bonnet mitt or an upholstery cleaning brush.
- Rinse extract using Actichem Rinse Pro.
- Brush to re-align fibres.
- Allow to dry. Assist drying by increasing ventilation.
Prespray severely soiled areas such as chair arms with AP480 Actichem VDS for even faster results.