How to Use
- New installations must be fully cured before application of Intense Pro (Min 48 hours)
- Existing stone, tile and grout must be totally clean, dry and chemical free.
- Coverage is 10 to 30m2 / Litre per coat. The coverage for the 2nd and 3rd coats is dramatically greater.
- Apply 1 to 2 coats of Intense Pro by generously saturating the surface using a polish applicator, roller or sprayer.
- Using a squeegee or/and absorbent toweling or applicator, wipe off any sealer remaining on the surface after 10 minutes of each application. Do not allow the surface to dry during this time.
- Allow 20 minutes in between coats. Apply the subsequent coat whilst the previous coat is still wet. (Wet-on-wet application)
- Keep traffic off for 2 hours. Keep dry for 12 hours. Achieves a full cure in 24-48 hours.
- Flammable according to the Australian Dangerous Goods Code.
- Hazardous according to the criteria of NOHSC.
- Read and understand the Material Safety Data Sheet before using.