How to Use
- Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Note comments above regarding stain resistant carpets.
- Mix 50 to 100ml Deosan per litre of water.
- Apply directly onto the odour source.
- Allow 10 minutes reaction time before further cleaning or rinsing.
- Deosan can be applied before cleaning or/and after cleaning has removed the bulk of the odour source.
- If large amounts of organic matter is present always treat the affected area after cleaning has removed the soiling even if the area has already been treated before cleaning.
- When used after cleaning a light rinse is sufficient to remove excess Deosan solution.
- For large areas a 1:100 solution can be made and used as a light post spray and raked into the carpet.
- Always ensure that the Deosan makes physical contact with the odour source.
NOTE: Do not mix Deosan with any other cleaning solution.