How to Use
Strip off old polish and wax residues using floor coatings remover. Ensure that the floor is thoroughly rinsed with clean water and is totally dry.
Apply 2 to 4 coats of Instaseal depending on the porosity of the surface and the expected amount of traffic. Repeated thin, evenly spread coats are better that one heavy application.
Apply 2 coats of Instaseal when it is to function as a base coat and is to be followed by 2 to 3 coats of Instagloss. Instagloss can be applied as soon as the Instaseal is touch dry.
Coverage is 50-80m2 per litre per coat depending on the porosity of the surface.
- Apply Instaseal using a clean polish applicator. Spread a thin coat over the floor area using slightly overlapping strokes.
- Allow to dry (30-40 minutes).
- Apply the second and subsequent coats in the same manner as the first. Apply each coat at right angles to the previous coat to ensure even coverage.
- Allow at least 12 hours before returning the floor to normal use.
Maintain the sealed floor using ProNeutro neutral cleaner. On flat, smooth floors a higher sheen can be obtained by buffing with Instabuff Super.
- Classified as non-hazardous according to the criteria of NOHSC.
- Practice normal workplace safety when using.