How to Use
- New installation must be fully cured before application of Stone Sealer Gold (Min 48 hours).
- Existing stone and grout must be totally clean, dry and chemical free.
- Coverage is 10 to 30m2 / Litre per coat. The coverage for the 2nd and 3rd coats is dramatically greater.
- Apply 1 to 3 coats of Stone Sealer Gold by generously saturating the surface using a polish applicator, roller or sprayer.
- Using a squeegee and/or absorbent toweling or applicator, wipe off any sealer remaining on the surface after 10 minutes of each application. Do not allow the surface to dry during this time.
- Allow 20 minutes in between coats. Apply the subsequent coats whilst the previous coat is still wet. (Wet-on-wet application)
- Keep traffic off for 12 hours. Keep dry for 24 hours. Achieves a full cure in 24-48 hours.
- Non-Flammable according to the criteria of ADG.
- Non-Hazardous according to the criteria of NOHSC.
- Read and understand the Material Safety Data Sheet before opening.
Stone Sealer Gold has been performance tested by Stone Initiatives Pty Ltd; an independent ASTM listed, ASAA member Dimension Stone Laboratory to assess the stain resistance imparted to applied surfaces.