How to Use
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals. Observe all safety directions and read the SDS before use. Percide is safe for use on most carpets and fabrics, however, some delicate fibres and fibres destabilised by disaster activity could be affected.
- No dilution necessary.
- Mix 9 parts Percide and 1 part Percide Boost for enhanced cleaning action (Use within 6 hours)
1. Remove and clean away all wet and dry debris.
2. Apply Percide solution to the affected area. Ensure all surfaces come into contact with Percide solution. The application can be by means of spray, wet fog, mop or cloth.
3. Agitate briefly, where possible to promote penetration into porous substrates. Thorough agitation will dramatically aid mould and stain removal.
4. Allow a minimum of 1 minute dwell time for disinfection and 10 minutes dwell time for mould remediation.
5. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
6. Repeating this process may be required for heavy mould conditions.
- For heavy mould situations mix Percide with Percide Boost for accelerated mould eradication and cleaning performance. Agitate thoroughly, to achieve a perfect result.
- After cleaning and disinfection is completed, Percide can be applied as a post residual treatment for enhanced inhibition of fresh mould growth.