How to Use
- New installations must be fully cured before application of Defender Gold WB (Min 48 hours)
- Existing stone, tile and grout must be totally clean, dry and chemical free.
- Coverage is 5 to 15m2 / Litre per coat.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight. Temperature must be between 10°C and 28°C.
- Highly absorbent surfaces may require two coats.
- Apply 1 to 2 coats of Defender Gold WB by generously saturating the surface using a polish applicator, roller or sprayer to an area which can be easily reached. (Approximately 15m2). Ensure even coverage.
- The surface must be shiny wet with a liquid film for at least 1 minute. For very porous substrates more sealer may need to be applied.
- Allow 5 – 10 minutes for the sealer to absorb into the surface and then move the excess product with a squeegee to a new section.
- If a second coat is to be applied, wait 20 to 30 minutes and repeat the process.
- Using absorbent towelling or applicator, wipe off any sealer remaining on the surface after 10 minutes of the last application. Moisten the towel with Methylated Spirits to remove residues which have dried on the surface.
- Allow 6 – 12 hours before returning area to traffic. Keep dry for 24 hours. Achieves a full cure in 24-48 hours.
Note: Application on large concrete areas should be based on a preset coverage rate using a dedicated sprayer or painting equipment. No subsequent removal of excess product is required.
- Flammable according to the Australian Dangerous Goods Code.
- Hazardous according to the criteria of NOHSC.
- Read and understand the Material Safety Data Sheet before using.