How to Use
Read and understand the MSDS before use.
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Dilute 1 part Crete Clean with 4 parts water and brush apply to the surface being cleaned. Allow approximately 10 minutes dwell time,
- Agitate and rinse thoroughly with a high pressure washer or hose. To prevent oxidization occurring on freshly cleaned metal surfaces, rinsing should be done using a 1:100 solution of AP164 T&G Cleaner Pro.
- Not suitable for use in concrete batching systems where the waste water is re-used for concrete manufacture.
- Read and understand the Material Safety Data Sheet before use.
- Classified as an irritant according to NOHSC
- Not classified as a dangerous goods for land transport according to the ADG code