How to Use
Always pretest in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Ready to use – no dilution needed.
- Sponge or scrape up any surface spot material.
- Spray or blot solution onto the spot. Do not overwet. Agitate gently.
- Allow 5 minutes dwell time for stubborn stains.
- Blot away with a clean white towel. Do not rub. Stubborn spots may need light agitation. Work from the outside to the centre of large spots
- Repeat as necessary.
Attend to spots and spills as soon as possible. Fresh spots are significantly easier to remove. If left they can become permanent stains.