How to Use
Always pretest in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Remove by steam extraction as much of the flood water or urine spill as possible, doing extra dry vacuum strokes.
- Apply Pet & Flood undiluted for severe contamination or dilute up to 1:4 for lesser effected areas.
- Spray apply this solution onto the fibre or fabric until it is wetted out.
- Agitate solution using a carpet rake or upholstery cleaning brush.
- Allow 10 – 20 minutes reaction time.
- Rinse extract using Actichem Rinse Pro.
- Allow to dry. Assist drying by increasing ventilation.
Note: Some stubborn urine stains may require treatment using Hydrogen Peroxide (Spotaway U)