How to Use
Always pre-test the cleaning solution on the surface to be cleaned to check for any substrate sensitivity to chemicals. Observe all safety directions and read the MSDS before use.
Heavy Duty Use:
- Mix 1 part Tile & Grout Cleaner LF with 4 to 9 parts water. (Hot water will enhance the chemical action).
- Apply the solution with a clean mop & bucket, autoscrubber or rotary scrubber solution tank. Apply to a limited area at a time. Do not allow solution to dry.
- Scrub thoroughly with an applicable nylon scouring floor pad or brush.
- Allow 10 to 30 minutes dwell time. Re-agitate areas of stubborn soiling.
- Extract/Pick-up resultant slurry with professional tile extraction equipment and rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- Mix 1 part Tile & Grout Cleaner LF with 50 to 100 parts water.
- Follow standard cleaning techniques. No clear water rinse is needed when using at 1:100.
Ideal for use through autoscrubbers and similar cleaning equipment.
- Not classified as dangerous according to the criteria of NOHSC.
- Hazardous (irritant) according to the criteria of Worksafe Australia.
- Observe all safety recommendations made on the product label and MSDS.