How to Use
- Read and understand the Material Safely Data Sheet (MSDS) before use
- Pre-test in an inconspicuous location before use.
- For pre-soaking of cutlery and crockery, dilute 30g per 5Lt of hot water.
- For soaking of stained white fabric, dilute 30g per 10Lt of water.
- Chlorine Bleach Powder 8.3% should be used at a dilution of 3g per Kg of dry weight of wash load and added to the first rinse in automatic washing machines.
- Do not use on coloured fabrics.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.