How to Use
Flushbrite is acidic. Do not use on marble, natural stone or acid sensitive surfaces. Read and understand the Material Safely Data Sheet (MSDS) before use
Pre-test in an inconspicuous location before use.
- For toilets and urinals, use undiluted (see Cleaning);
- For general cleaning and descaling (shower recesses, etc,) dilute Flushbrite 1:40 – 1:100 (25ml -10ml per 1 Litre water).
- Toilet Bowls: Pour half to three quarters of a cup of undiluted Flushbrite around the sides of the toilet bowl. Allow 5-10 minutes dwell time, brush well and flush.
- Urinals: Apply undiluted Flushbrite with a spray bottle, work in with a brush and rinse well.
- General Cleaning; Apply Flushbrite solution with a spray bottle, agitate with a brush, allow dwell time and rinse well.
- Keep container closed to retain maximum performance.