How to Use
Read and understand the Material Safely Data Sheet (MSDS) before use
Pre-test in an inconspicuous location before use. Check for colour change or discolouration, especially on old baths and showers.
- For use as a sanitizer to remove mould, mildew, germs and bacteria, use undiluted.
- For use as a general cleaner in outdoor applications and stone restoration, dilute 30ml Chlorosan per litre of water.
- Follow equipment manufacturer’s instructions when using in a foam generator.
- For sanitization, apply through a squeeze bottle. Squirt onto surface, agitate and allow at least 10 minutes dwell time for maximum anti-bacterial action. Rinse well with clear water.
- For general cleaning, make up solution in a clean vessel and mop or wash down surfaces using standard cleaning techniques. Rinse with potable water.
- Follow equipment manufacturer’s instructions when using through a foam generator.