Fire Fix AP986
Fire Fix (AP985) is a new technology, solvent-free restoration cleaner for the removal of ingrained soils, carbon, soot, fire residues and rubber on hard and semi-porous surfaces. Excellent cleaner for fire restoration and safety flooring. A highly concentrated multi-surface, heavy duty industrial cleaner for use on floors, walls, carpets, hard surfaces, porous surfaces and many other professional and disaster restoration applications. Fire fix contains a unique non-caustic, solvent-free formula designed to penetrate and lift carbon, soot, smoke, grease, rubber and deeply ingrained soils.
- Fire and Smoke Restoration – Highly concentrated, powerful cleaner for fire and smoke damage restoration.
- Heavy Soiling – removes heavy soils (Oil, soot, smoke deposits, particulate and carbon soiling).
- Penetrating Action – Penetrating action lifts and suspends soils from smooth and porous surfaces.
- Charged Soils – Very effective on charged soils (Filtration soiling, ventilation dust and the cleaning of olefin carpets).
- Low VOC – Water-based low VOC formula, no solvents, no caustics.
- Free Rinsing – Specially designed to rinse freely with clear water.
|pH||9.9 – 10.4|
|Dilution||1:20 – 1:100|