Fire Restore AP987
Actichem’s Fire Restore chemistry cuts through the tough oily soils created by fire activity and the resultant smoke and soot. Where fires have consumed synthetic materials such as paint, plastics and rubber, the soot deposits contain significant amounts of oils and resins which penetrate deep into porous surfaces. Fire Restore’s unique chemistry is designed to penetrate deep into porous surfaces of resilient materials and break through and release these tough soot and smoke deposits.
Safe and ideal for use on all resilient surfaces including tiles, concrete, masonry, terracotta, natural stone and unsealed lino. Most painted concrete floors, powder coated metals, zincalume, construction timber and structural steel, can also be safely cleaned with AP987 Fire Restore, however pretesting for substrate chemical sensitivity is recommended. If sensitive substrates are encountered, try a weaker dilution of Fire Restore or use Actichem’s AP986 Fire Fix.
- Smart Cleaning Power – Fire Restore is specifically designed for fast and effective removal of soot residues from resilient surfaces where larger areas to be cleaned are often encountered. The affordable Fire Restore solution, with it’s incredible cleaning action, helps lower costs on these applications.
- Innovative Chemistry – Fire Restore has exceptional ability to penetrate and release in-grained soils and the micro-size smoke particles from porous and semi-porous surfaces.
- Safety First – Fire Restore is an alkaline detergent but is not classified as dangerous goods. This makes it substantially safer in use and in transport.
- Versatile Solution – Fire Restore also provides powerful cleaning action on general grime and oils found on tiles, masonry and concrete.
- Odour Control – Fire Restore is the key to successful odour control in fire and soot affected areas. Effective removal of this soiling is an integral part of eliminating associated odours.